Light blue jeans

Friday, May 10, 2013




I don't remember when was the last time I wore jeans. Especially light blue, bleached denim. Maybe it's all about finding a perfect pair which you can wear everyday and match up with different tops and shoes. I'm sure you girls (and boys?) know what I mean - spending hours in fitting rooms trying tens of trousers on with no happy ending.
So, I've found my perfect jeans, finally. That day I took these pictures I was wearing them with a red soft blazer, a high heeled sandals and a new  black bag from & Other Stories.
Oh, not to mention Notting Hill in spring time looks faboulous. Much more beautiful than in this movie, which I'm in love btw. :)




(wearing Zara jeans (similiar here) and heels (similiar here), H&M trend blazer (similiar here) , & Other Stories bag, Nixon Kensington watch)

ph. by Adam Kaniowski, edit. by Belletette





Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.