Denim jacket

Sunday, May 19, 2013




This is the whole post which taste you got a while ago HERE when I posted a picture of my new bag. As you probably noticed, for some time now, I have had a bit of an obsession with minimalistic style. Denim jacket and black pants may seem simple but for me they are timeless and look so good whoever wears them.
I have also worn a cropped leather top to add a bit of sexiness to the outfit. I think all of that looks classy and quite chic. Denim is so 90s, I love it!
As to my personal life, I'm flying :) The weather is so beautiful I'm constantly in a good mood. Is it only me or the sun makes everyone a bit hyper? I also have some interesting projects and collaborations coming up so stay tuned




(wearing Theory trousers, & Other Stories denim jacket, soft leather top (similiar here) & bag, COS heels, Nixon Kensington watch)

ph. by James Blite, edit. by Belletette





MUSIC: Daft Punk - Get Lucky // George Barnett cover♥♥♥

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.