Tartan suit

Friday, January 11, 2013




Finally I managed to post a pictures with the new tartan suit, that I showed you some time ago on my Instagram. It is classy, feminine but at the same time a bit oldschool, brings me back that grunge era from 90's. I'm wearing it with a cropped top and a beanie to feel more like 'me' and heels from COS seen in my last post.




Last week was really busy for me. First three days I was styling photoshoot  for Esprit with Yvan on BrickLane, in the same time took part in London Fashion Week Menswear and then  had a photoshoot for Company Magazine on Friday. So many amazing things happen to me here in London. Next week I'm flying to Madrid. Can't wait to see it again after my last trip in June! :))



ph. Toni Tran and James Blite, edited by Belletette


MUSIC: Clipse - Kinda Like A Big Deal (Clean) ft. Kanye West
 

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.