Notting Hill & other stories

Monday, April 8, 2013




I'm already came back from Mallorca. The weather in London finally turned into a spring - like one. I went out for a walk in Notting Hill and Portobello Market wearing my new outfit from & Other Stories. Scuba fabric feels and looks a bit like the surfing suit, so for some of you it might be strange. But the best thing about this jacket is of course its cut and the asymetrickal zips. I can unzip them in many different ways changing the shape of the jacket. It is pretty cool.



(wearing & Other Stories skirt and jacket)





MUSIC: Robin Thicke feat. Pharell and T.I. (check out the video, so good!)




Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.