leopard heels

Tuesday, May 7, 2013




Welcome to my new leopard heels from Kurt Geiger. I'm going to wear them with simple spring and summer outfits. What I have in mind at the moment is a white total look with a touch of leopard print.
Sorry for my blogging break. From now you can expect more outfit posts and there are some cool projects I can't wait to share with you. Stay tuned :)



(Kurt Geiger leopard heels, you can find them in black, red and nude too)



Ps. This is one of the most beautiful fashion videos I've ever seen. And I couldn't resist sharing with you here... :)


Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.