Reebok Classic x Alicepoint

Monday, June 10, 2013



Long awaited! I have told you a few weeks ago that I have been asked to participate in a few exciting projects. Let me share with you my collaboration with Reebok Classic. The aim was to shot a video that would show how much Reebok shoes fit into my life. The video shows my typical day, my flat and how I work. It started off as a sort of 'hello Reebok and welcome to my crib' kind of thing but then we strolled the streets of my hood, and I was trying to show how amazing Notting Hill and Portobello are. Reebok classic shoes are for me like the place I live in, casual yet elegant and timeless. Hope I managed to pass the message on:)

 As to the pictures we took them in Westbourne Grove in my favourite cafe. I usually go there with my friends to get some coffee and a bit of the best organic carrot cake in town. Westbourne Grove is also one of my favourite shopping spots in London as it has all my favourite shops and boutiques.




(I am wearing Isabel Marant shirt, Wildfox tee, Zara skirt, Reebok Classic shoes)

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.