Jersey trousers + holographic clutch

Sunday, February 10, 2013




When I saw the Weekday s/s 13 campaign images at the end of last year I thought I have to get these jersey trousers as soon as possible. I was asking all of my friends who live in Berlin to check the store for me every single week starting christmas to see if they're in. Finally I managed to get them thanks to my dear Ricky who bought them for me in Berlin and gave them to me in Madrid during our trip three weeks ago. No words can describe how comfortable they are. I wear them literally almost every day. Sometimes with Nikes or with heels as they make the look more feminine.




I can't forget to mention my newest and already favourite holographic clutch that I also wear almost everyday. It's so funny when all the people I meet in the underground, in supermarkets or just in the streets say 'hey, I love your bag, where is it from?'. The answer is easy.  Now you can run as fast as you can to your nearest store, because in London it is almost sold out everywhere 




ph. by Adam Kaniowski , edited by Belletette

(wearing Weekday jersey trousers (I also like these and these), H&M Trend jumper and holographic clutch, Pixie Market heels, Wood Wood baseball cap, Wildfox necklace)

MUSIC: Destiny's Child - Girl
 

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.