Leopard print espadrilles

Monday, July 15, 2013



We've been having a proper hot summer here in London for the last few days. It feels like living in Barcelona, even the nights are so hot that it's hard to fall  asleep. But I'm not complaining, I really love it that I can wear one piece outfits like this dress and the Celine espadrilles which are my new favourite shoes. They are so comfortable and easy to match up with different outfits. I can say it's the best purchase this summer. Have a nice Monday! :)




ph. by Magdalena Zielasko, edit Belletette

(wearing Top Shop Boutique dress  , Celine espadrilles,  Alexander Wang Pelikan bag (buy it here or here) , YES necklace and bracelet  )



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.