Favourite shorts

Wednesday, July 10, 2013





These Isabel Marant shorts became the favourites in my closet. Navajo print might seem difficult to match, but in fact I think it's quite easy. The shorts go well with pretty much everything as all tops I wear are basic. This time I was wearing them with a black blouse (seen in this post as well).
Hope you enjoying the summery weather as much as I am. We have had really hot days in London this week. Some people are complaining, but for me 25 - 30 Degrees is a perfect temperature to live and wear clothes I love the most without being cold. I don't like layers, I love to wear just a top and bottom. Now finally I don't have to worry about it. Have a lovely day :)




ph. by James Blite, edit. Ola Golczynska

(wearing Isabel Marant shorts, Zara blouse, Nixon watch, Alexander Wang bag  )



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.