nike air max

Saturday, September 7, 2013


nike air max

My closet will be full of chunky jumpers this autumn for sure. This black one is from COS, it's very similiar to the burgundy one I showed you some time ago. Black is definitely a more classy colour and sometimes I'm in a mood for wearing black clothes only; nothing else can replace it. I had that feeling when taking these photos with Toni a few days ago in the City. I was wearing a black & Other Stories skirt,  COS jumper with a pair of  Air Max Thea sneakers, tote bag and my favourite sunglasses from Tommy Hilfiger.




ph. by Toni Tran

( wearing Other Stories skirt (similiar here), COS jumper (similiar here) , Nike Air Max Thea (here or here) , Tommy Hilfiger sunglasses, H&M tote bag (in stores soon))


Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.