Coral pink

Wednesday, March 13, 2013




This is what I was wearing during the last day of The London Fashion Week. I'm always a bit late with posting on the blog and I want to apologize for that. But you can always see what am I up to daily on my Instagram.
I was wearing a two pieces outfit from Theory, giving me that pyjama look. It's a tricky trend, so to avoid the "I'm just running down to the grocery to buy a fresh baguette for breakfast' look it's necessary to add high heels and put on some lipstick. I hope you get it and see the difference too.
Oh, and I spotted myslef wearing my 'pyjama' on ASOS and W Magazine, what a nice surprise:)






(wearing Theory silk shirt and trousers from My-Wardrobe, Joe's heelsMisbhv varisty jacket, Guess watch)




And one more thing I want to share with you is a video for the Sinsay S/S 13 campaign, a new brand which has already opened their first stores in Poland. It was shoot in beautiful Alicante and brings me back to the summer. I miss the sun and being able to wear shorts all day long. Hope you guys like the video as much as I do. I definitely won't miss the chance to visit the store during my next visit in Poland.



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.