White dungarees

Saturday, July 20, 2013





Last week it was so hot in London that the only thing I wanted to do (and probably everyone else in London as well ) was to escape to the seaside and spend the whole day swimming in cold water. Unfortunatelly I had a lot of work, so Hyde Park was the best idea for me to keep cool.
I was wearing white dungarees which are so comfortable and great  for  hot weather. They are a bit oversized so I added bra to make it more sexy.

ph. by Magdalena Zielasko, edit Belletette

(wearing American Apparel dungaress (similiar here or here or here) , Asos bikini top,  Alexander Wang Pelikan bag (buy it here or here) , Nixon watch )



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.