palm trees

Friday, April 12, 2013




Everytime I wear a black & white outfit I don't regret it. I'm sure it’ll be the same in a few months because it is classy. And I have a thing about these colours ever since I can remember.
So in the photos you can see the outfit I was wearing the other day in Mallorca. The sun was shining and the temperatures were over 25 degrees… Sounds perfect, huh! Now I'm in London and it's raining. But next week it should be warmer. I hope so. And from now I want to wear shorts more often! :)




(wearing Zara shirt, old shorts (similiar here), ASH trainers via My-Wardrobe, Kurt Geiger Duice bag), Nixon Kensington watch)





MUSIC: Pharell - Frontin


Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.