Aztec print jacket

Sunday, April 28, 2013




I showed you this jacket one week ago on my Instagram when I was wearing it with cap backwards . This time I styled it more girly, just with nude heels. It is quite elegant  (as for me) so I have to wear it with an oversized t-shirt to add some grunge. The other thing is my skirt which appears on this blog third time. And it's not the last. I absolutely love it and can call it the best basic I've ever had in my closet.




(wearing Zara jacket and heels, & Other Stories skirt, Nixon Kensington watch)

ph. by Adam Kaniowski, edit. by Belletette

MUSIC: TLC - Unpretty


Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.