catching the sun

Wednesday, April 3, 2013





Hey guys, just a quick update from sunny and beautiful Mallorca. I don’t feel spring here but summer and can't believe I’m wearing shorts all day long in April. I'm enjoying time in Mallorca with my familly. Everything here is so beautiful: the weather, the architecture, the palm trees and sandy beaches. My yesterday outfit wasn't too complicated. Just white shorts and a pink top. Stay tuned for more photos and don't forget to follow me on Instagram 'alicezielasko'!  :)




(wearing Zara shorts (the same here) and Top Shop Boutique top)

ph. by Magdalena Zielasko, edited by Belletette


MUSIC: The Stone Roses - Waterfall


Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.