Givenchy Antigona

Wednesday, April 17, 2013




What a lovely morning I had yesterday when the courier knocked at my door. I got the box with the amazing Givenchy Antigona Pouch from Harrods, that I’ve kept an eye on for a long time. It’s one of those accessories you can mix and match with everything. Simple and classy.
The other bestseller I have to mention is the hand cream from L:A Bruket (via & other Stories). I started to use it a few days ago and now I'm addicted to it. Actually, my hands are. I'm going to try some other cosmetics from L:A Bruket – can you recommend something? And these pink tulips which bring spring to my flat. My mum (who loves flowers as I love clothes) should be proud of me :)







Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.