Boy sweatshirt

Friday, April 19, 2013




I never identified with the writings or logos on clothes. And I never wanted to be a boy. I like girls clothes and I like when boys let me walk through a door first. But this Filles a Papa sweatshirt killed me when I saw it a few months ago on somebody's Instagram. It looks best with a simple girly skirt and sexy heels, despite the writing on it. We took these photos in Notting Hill, full of blossoming trees. It looks more beautiful than ever. If you're visiting London this week, you have to go for a walk to Notting Hill - starting at Notting Hill Gate, through Portobello Road, ending in Ladbrooke Grove on Goulbourne Road.


(Filles a papa sweatshirt (you can find this brand in Browns or here too), & Other Stories skirt and Zara heels (similiar here or here)


MUSIC: Jessie Ware - Imagine it was us


I you want to know what else I've been listening to this month, go here to Miista blog :)


Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.