Blue biker jacket

Saturday, March 30, 2013




We did this photoshoot with James a few days ago. It was freezing cold, windy and the streets of Shoreditch were quite empty. I took off my warm fur coat for a few minutes to show you this beautiful blue biker jacket from ACNE. It goes perfectly with a girly skirt and a white t-shirt. Actually I've decided to wear more girly clothes like skirts or dresses, because during the winter time I was mostly wearing trousers, skinny jeans and I'm bored of them. After the photoshoot, on my way back home I fell down the stairs on Liverpool Station and hurt my legs. What a bad luck! But thank god I'm fine now.
And one more news; I'm flying to Mallorca in a few hours. Spring doesn't want to come to London, so I've decided to catch it myslef:) I'm going to wear shorts and skirts all day long. See you in Spain and don't forget to follow me on Instagram 'alicezielasko'. Happy Easter guys! x






(wearing Acne biker jacket via My-Wardrobe, COS heels (similiar here ), Zara t-shirt and skirt, Wildfox necklace, Nixon Kensington watch)

ph. by James Blite, edited by Belletette



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.