in the city of palm trees

Friday, July 26, 2013




Hola! This is my first update from Elche in Spain, the city of palm trees. I'm here together with Miista and I'm visiting the factories where Miista shoes are produced. It's a great experience to see the whole  production process, from preparing shoes lasts to picking the leather for the proper shoe model. It's also interesting to see how people work on it. I'm absolutely impressed by what I've seen. Everything is well organised, because quality of the product has to be on the top level.

Elche, the city near Alicante where the factories are located is really beautiful.  It is famous for the largest number of palm trees. I was taking pictures of them literally all the time. I haven't seen so many great spots for blog photos, even in London.  This is my boho outfit from the first day in Elche. I was wearing my new tunic from Free People, which can be worn as a dress too. Boho style is something that I feel comfortable in at the moment. Stay tuned for more updates from Spain. Follow me on Instagram 'alicezielasko' and 'miistashoes'




( wearing Free People tunic, H&M skirt, Alexander Wang Pelican bag, Isabel Marant Cristi boots)




Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.