Instagram February / March

Thursday, March 28, 2013








1. I'm in love with the ACNE spring collection especially this  Collage top. I also love this Filles a papa baseball jacket.
2. Beautiful sky over the Thames. I love London every single day.
3. Spring is here! Blossoming trees near my flat in Notting Hill. Though the temperature is still pretty low.
4. ACNE suede biker jacket via My-Wardrobe, the most beautiful jacket I've ever seen.




5. Paris, Sevres Babilon Metro Station, on the way to explore the city. I'm so delighted by Paris and I really want to move there for some time in future.
6. Flower corner in St. Germain. I love flowers, if you want to surprise me, this is something that makes me really happy
7.  Lovely Bar du Marche with very hot waiters  We enoyed our cafe more than ever.
8. View to River Saine








9. The view from my window after a snowy day.
10. Trying on Top Shop Unique pieces during pressday before the world premiere
11. I dyed my hair white blonde. I have never been so happy about my hair color. Thank you Easton Regal for having me. Highly reccommend. You can see the address and phone number on the photo.
12. The Lily Vanilli's Bakery, I love to go there every Sunday during Flower Market on Columbia Road. My favourite thing there is brownie.






13. The large tent for the Dior show.
14. Amazing Carine Roitfeld outside Dior.
15. They call it the fashion week craziness. But I'm not that much of  a critic when it comes to all this fashion week stuff. And I think that this video is so hipocritical. If you haven't seen it yet, do it here.
16. Cara in the Vanessa Bruno runway. Great collection!






17. Back in London. Mayfair, on my way to the meeting.
18. Stroling down the Soho streets with Areta.
19. My new heartshaped sunglasses from Kurt Geiger.
20. My face on the big poster in Cracow in Galeria Krakowska. It was quite hilarious to see my face so big




21. Blue sky in Notting Hill
22. Denim vest from RI x Rihanna collection.
23. Feeling good after doing 30 x pool lengt. I discovered an amazing swimming pool just a minute from Carnaby Street
24. One of the best surprises I've ever got. Goldcoast longboard. When it gets warmer I'm going to test it on Portobello streets.



25. On the balcony of my hotel in Paris, wearing Misbhv leather shorts. Such a great piece!
26. And the view from my balcony - beautiful Paris architecture.
27. Hyde Park covered in snow. Only for a few hours.
28. Mozarella Toast in Kahaila cafe. Delicious. It's my fav spot on Brick Lane.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.