Jungle print / on my way to Edinburgh!

Saturday, June 8, 2013



I've been obsessed with the jungle print recently. Not only clothes, but also home accessories with this print are on my 'must have' list at the moment. One of the newest things I bought yesterday is this little tropical passport holder.
I'm currently in Edinburgh for Reserved's AW '13 campaign shoot with Freja Beha Erichsen as their new face. I'm so exited and can't wait to meet this gorgeous girl! You can follow me on Instagram to see hour by hour what is going on here. Kisses from Edinburgh !

ph. by me

(Alexander Wang Pelican shoulder bag, The Scarlet Room shirt , Tommy Hilfiger watch , & Othe Stories tropical passport holder, Zara Home bedspread)

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.