Double denim

Friday, May 31, 2013




Wearing a total denim look might sound a little bit weird. Yeah, I'm sure you all remember that famous photo of Britney and Justin wearing that look in the worst possible way. Either way, I love denim because as you know I'm quite obsessed with 90's style. What's more, I'm still a big fan of Britney and Justin, even though I'm not a teenager anymore. 
We took these photos early Thursday morning on Portobello Road, which looks absolutely beautiful at this time of the year. And these yellow roses; I spotted them while strolling the streets of Notting Hill and knew that they had to appear on my blog. Maybe they've inspired me to take photos wearing this denim outfit. Anyway, I like the result and hope that you too.
I was wearing New Look denim skirt (check their new petite section), Zara denim shirt and heels, Givenchy Antigona clutch and Misbhv leather jacket.






MUSIC: POMPEYA - 90 (Korablove Remix)



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.