Dollar $$$ print

Saturday, February 2, 2013




Money printed clothes are definitely in. And these ACNE dollar note print shorts are my new favs. They look a bit like stolen from some hype boy's wardrobe because they are just so big. You feel like youre wearing a skirt. Well. A bit. So as not to look totally like a boy I mixed them up with a tight feminine top and my favourite clothes. I'm a million $$ dollar girl now.
ps. I've already created my own tumblr. You can follow me here :)




(wearing COS turtle neck jumper (similar here), ACNE shorts, Kurt Geiger bag, COS heels, H&M rings)




ph. by Adam Kaniowski , edited by Belletette



MUSIC: Anglel Haze - New York
 

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.