Madrid Diary

Monday, January 28, 2013







Last week I had spent two amazing days in Madrid as you could have seen on my Instagram. I took part in the C&A Reimagine Design event together with my other blogger friends, where we could exclusively meet eight of the next-to-be designers of Europe. At last you can see some pictures I managed to take during my short trip.
Madrid welcomed us with really nice and warm weather and comparing to other european countries 10 degrees centigrade wasn't bad at all.






We were accommodated in the Hotel Silken Puerta América. My room was on the 11 floor with an amazing view of Madrid. Right before our flights back home I went for a short walk together with Anjelica (who is so so nice) and took some outfit photos. I was wearing my new Muubaa shearling jacket, velvet pants and Kurt Geiger sandals. On the last photo you can see the beautiful sunrise at the Heathrow airport right before my flight to Madrid. Though it wasn't that nice when I was coming back to London. My flight was cancelled because of the snow and I had to spent a few hours at the airport in Madrid hoping I could come back home that day. Luckily everything ended well:) Thank you C&A team for the invitation to Madrid, Anne for big support at the airport and for helping me with flying back home and of course my dear Ricky and Anjelica for the shots you took of me.



ph. by me & Anjelica and Ricky shots of me (thanks girls!)

MUSIC: Haim - Don't save me
 


Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.