Baseball cap

Sunday, January 20, 2013




I bought this Wood Wood baseball cap a few months ago and have been wearing it nearly everyday since. You probably saw all these pics of me wearing it on Instagram. It always adds that oldschool / skate touch to the outfit. This time I'm wearing it with striped skinny trousers and grunge black jumper with a deep cut on the side.




I took these photos last week in Soho when the weather wasmore or less good, and then it dropped to below 0 in like one day. SICK. My flight from Madrid to London Heathrow was cancelled and I've spent the whole day at the airport considering millions of possible ways of getting back to London (via Paris or Brussels). I'll show you photos from Madrid  in the next post.




ph. by Adam Kaniowski , edited by Belletette

(wearing J.W. Anderson x Top Shop skinny trousers (similiar here), Top Shop jumper (similiar here and here ), COS heels, Wood Wood baseball cap)

MUSIC: Atlas Genius - Back Seat
 

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.