Lancôme x Alber Elbaz

Monday, June 24, 2013




These are the most beautiful make up products that I got asked to test. Alber Elbaz, the creative director at Lanvin did contributed to this limited collection for Lancôme by designing the product prints. The cosmetics are in beautiful boxes with the lovely sketch prints on them featuring one of four motifs: blue stars, red hearts, pink polka dots and green heavily lashed lids. The collection contains eye make up products like mascaras, false lashes and eye shadows. Alber Elbaz explains, that "eyes are the new fashion accessory". I think that this sentence is the quintescence of Elbaz's collection.

I've already tried the Hypnose Star mascara and Doll Eyes Palette, because these are the essentials of my daily make up. But I can't wait to test the false eye lashes soon for some special occasion. I won't forget to let you know about my feelings.





ph. by Adam Kaniowski , edit. by Belletette



MUSIC: John Mayer - Say

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.