Moulin Rouge // Paris

Monday, March 4, 2013




I've decided to go to Paris for fashion week at the very last minute, but as it turned out, it was the best decision ever made. Staying in St. Germain, eating best almond croissants and macaroons, walking through Montmare, traveling by Paris Metro (yeah, it's dirty but I love it), partying in Le Pompon and just spending time with my blogger friends, between the shows and taking streetstyle photos - sounds like one of the best weeks I've had for a long time. I find this city one of the most beautiful and inspiring places in the world. And very romantic.

I want to show you my outfit from Saturday. We took these pictures in Montmartre, near Moulin Rouge and La Place Pigalle. It was rather cold, much colder than London. I was wearing a sweatshirt, black skinny jeans, white pumps, Kurt Geiger bag, Misbhv cap and a new coat from COS which I bought thinking about spring, not winter. So being honest I was absolutely freezing cold. Thank god it was warm and sunny today.




ph. by Magdalena Zielasko

(wearing Zara sweatshirt, BDG skinny trousers, Joe's pumps via Solestruck, Kurt Geiger Deuce bag (in stores soon), COS coat and MISBHV Trill snapback available in Browns Fashion)







Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.