last month's favourites

Sunday, March 17, 2013




Three photos of some of my favourite things I got last month. First of all, lovely mini perfume bottles. I use Commes de Garcon & Paco Rabanne the most but actually I love all of them. Sometimes just looking at them is enough to make me happy:)
Then the pink, purple and blue Essie nailpolish. I died my hair into cold, lilac blonde last week (in Easton Regal, the best salon in town! ), so they go perfect with my new hair color. Usuallly I can't decide which one to use, so next time I plan apply each color for one nail.
Finally my ACNE tank. I couldn't decide between the one with 'Collage' (here) and the one with 'Music', finally decided for the MUSIC one. The reason is pretty easy, my life would be meaningless without music (as lame as it sounds :))
And of course white bag and heart shaped sunglasses from Kurt Geiger. I'm totally in love with the Kurt Geiger s/s13 collection! So happy to have these two items in my closet for spring. Now I'm waiting for the sun in London!




(ACNE  tank, Kurt Geiger Deuce Mini bag and heart sunglassesJoe's Delores pumps from Solestruck, mini perfume bottles, Essie nailpolish )

ph. by me

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.