Grape print jacket

Tuesday, February 19, 2013




This is what I wore during third day of London Fashion Week. I managed to take quickly shots after Charlie's May show, which was really great, simple clothes are something I love the most.
Coming back to my outfit, I was wearing black straight trousers with shoe-showcasing zippers, a white t-shirt and Kenzo grape printed jacket.
The weather in London is kinda a recompensation after freezing cold weather in NY during fashion week. I feel like it's spring and really love it.



ph. by Aida Nizankovska and Shini , edited by Belletette

(wearing Theory trouses (very similiar in Top Shop), Zara t-shirt, Kenzo jacket, Kurt Geiger heels, Michael Kors bag)


MUSIC - TLC - Girls Talk
 


Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.