Happy new year!

Monday, December 31, 2012



Hey guys, I would like to wish you an amazing New Year's Eve and all the best in the upcoming year. 2012 was one of the most special and significant years in my life. I've moved to London and it changed my life in every single way. It was the best decision I've ever made and I'm so happy I can spend that this New Year's Eve here, in such an amazing city.
I also want to thank you, my dear readers, for all your support, visiting my blog almost everyday, all the good and bad comments.
Now I want to share with you (again) my video that I shot with Marcin Socha in Cracow a few months ago. It brings me back to the time I've spent in Cracow. Technically now I can say: good old times  See you in the 2013!



Some of my favourite songs from the 2012 playlist: 
3. Hype Williams - Your girl smells chung when she wears dior
4. Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools


Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.