American Eagle Outfitters furry jacket & red beanie

Thursday, December 27, 2012




My outfit from last week. Shot, yet again in Soho:) I really like stroling down these streets and discovering new spots, like the amazing swimming pool (you can see it here on my Instagram), located just a few minutes from Carnaby Street. I promised myself I'd go there at least once a week to do some training, which means I'm back to my old habit from back home. So happy about that.
Coming back to my outfit, I'm wearing my new furry jacket from American Eagle Outfitters. I love its short lenght, which looks cool with short dresses and skirts. Plus London's winter looks more like spring- no snow & it's pretty warm.
Btw. I'm featured in the December issue of Grazia UK together with Rihanna, Rita Ora and Aimee Song. So proud, thanks so much!





ph. by James Blite, edited by Belletette


( American Eagle Outfitters furry jacket, Nasty Gal dress, Alexander Wang bag, Bourjois lipstck)

MUSIC: Jessie Ware - Wildest moments


Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.