Triangle

Saturday, July 30, 2011










pics by Tomek


(wearing Top Shop jacket, American Apparel crop top, Zara jeans shirt and shorts, The Scarlet Room bag, H&M boots, La Dama necklace)

Dwie nowe rzeczy w mojej szafie: materiałowa torba z trójkątem z The Scarlet Room i pikowana kurtka z Top Shopu, która jest moim ostatnim zakupem numer jeden. Prosta, klasyczna, pasuje do wszystkiego. Kupiłam ja z myślą o jesieni, ale zważywszy na to jakie mamy lato w tym roku, noszę ją codziennie.
Ps. Właśnie kończę pakować walizkę i jutro przeprowadzam się na jakiś czas do Londynu:)

ENGLISH: New things in my wardrobe: triangle bag from The Scarlet Room and quilted jacket from Top Shop which is my best recent purchase. It is simple, classy, a little bit feminine, but not too much. I feel realy great wearing it. Ps. I have my suitcase packed because tommorow I'm moving to London where I'm going to live for a few months. See you there :)




Jeszcze video, które jest zapowedzią sesji zdjęciowej trzech blogerek: Julii, Jess i mnie dla Hector&Karger. Zdjęcia robiliśmy w Poznaniu w ostatnią środę. Wielkie dzięki dla całej przemiłej ekipy:)


Behind the scenes of recent photo shoot three bloggers: Julia, Jess and me for polish fashion designers Hector&Karger. Stay tuned for more :)





Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.