Floral skirt

Monday, May 27, 2013




We took these photos last Wednesday, in the afternoon during the busiest time in Soho. It was very windy (wind is the second thing I hate the most during taking photos, right after rain) and there were so many people walking around. But there is some special atmosphere in Soho during the week, and I love spending a lot of time there and taking streetstyle photos. For those who don't know yet, I'm running a weekly streetstyle section for Miista.
Coming back to my outfit. I was wearing a skirt with flower print (I had to add some summer patterns to my daily outfits), an oversized jumper I've stolen from my friend, and Givenchy clutch. And finally I took my new Chanel espadrilles for a walk.




(wearing Zara skirt and jumper, Givenchy Antigona clutch via Harrods, Chanel espadrilles, Nixon Kensington watch)

ph. by Adam Kaniowski & Toni Tran , edit. by Belletette





MUSIC: Carousel - Another Day

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.