LFW: Day 1

Tuesday, September 18, 2012









ph. by Christoph Schaller

( wearing American Apparel shorts and turtle neck longsleeve crop top, Anna dello Russo for H&M bracelet, Kurt Geiger Rhubarb Rock bag, Pixie Market heels , Guess watch, old beanie)

This is my outfit from the first day of fashion week in London which we took in Soho on the way from Somerset House. I was wearing white shorts and longsleeve turtle neck which gave that 90's touch. I used to hate turtle neck tops, but now I think they're really cool if only mixed with the right stuff. Plus some accessories: my favourite beanie, Kurt Geiger Rhubarb Rock bag, Guess watch and bracelet from Anna del Russo for H&M collection which I'm in love with.

MUSIC: Tom Odell - Another Love




Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Alice Point All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.